Book an appointment here.
What types of services do we provide?
All appointments are held in room 205 on the 2nd floor of the psychology building. Please note that at the current time we are only able to see master's and PhD students in Psychology.
We offer individual appointments at the following times (note that times alternate bi-weekly):
We have three appointments:
If you would like feedback on long documents (thesis/dissertation), please email your document to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to your appointment.
Instructions for Booking
Click on the following icon and follow the step by step instructions below to book an appointment. Note that this process is very quick and easy, but the scheduling platform does require a few steps, so make sure to read the instructions below before you book:
If you are unable to book an appointment during standard times, please email email@example.com or submit a request below to book an appointment at a more convenient time. Note that the writing tutor will provide up to four hours of "requested appointments" per week.
- Click the "Book Appointment" icon
- Chose either a 30, 60, or 90 minute appointment
- Chose Sarah Sperry as the provider
- View current availability and pick appointment time
- Click "Skip login process"
- Please enter you name, email and phone number. No need to include any other info!
- Choose "Book appointment"